How to crochet for absolute beginners - Master Class #3: Slip Knot and Foundation Chain
(Mira este video Cómo tejer el nudo deslizado y punto cadeneta en español)
A scarf, a pillow, a blanket, a sweater... there is nothing you can't crochet! It is easy and relaxing, plus you will learn a craft that fulfills your spirit.
We already learned the very essential tools you need and how to hold the crochet hook. Now, all you have to do is grab your hook and yarn and follow this complete step-by-step tutorial to learn the very basics to begin: the slip knot and chain stitch. If you prefer to read instructions instead of watching them, keep read below. Either way, enjoy it!
Step-by-step Crochet Guide: How to make a slip knot
1. Make a loop around your index and middle finger, leaving the free end of the yarn to the left and wrapping the yarn from the ball
2. Insert the hook through the center and pull the yarn that comes from the ball.
3. Pull both ends to form a firm loop (not too loose not too tight)
4. Congratulations! You have made your first slip knot!
Step-by-step Crochet Guide: How to make a chain stitch
1. Wrap the yarn that comes from the ball around the hook, and slightly twisting the hook, pull through the loop.
2. Congratulations! You have made your first chain stitch!
3. Repeat as many chains as you need or as indicated by the pattern.
Please share with a friend that might like this tutorial. Sharing is caring ✌️ Thank you, my friend.✨